Thursday, June 23, 2011

Killer Smile.. Flashy Eyes!!

Sep 28, 2007
My excitement was at its peak. Starting today, I would be an employee. I would get to meet loads of new people. I took out my new pair of formals and placed it on the bed. I never liked wearing formals but I did not have an option this time :(. We were to report to the training center at sharp 9:00 AM. My roomie helped me with the Tie. Hell Yeah, it was mandatory for us to wear a tie during our training period. 

The training center was huge. We were asked to gather in the auditorium. ICICI bank employees were available to assist us with the opening of new Salary accounts. We got the 'Welcome Kit' which had our account details, ATM card and Cheque book. 1 row behind me I saw a trainee. She was of my height, wheatish complexion, hair shorter than shoulder length. She was in complete business formals. I am not sure why I noticed all these details about her. She is in US completed her Masters. She is one of my closest friends till now. All the trainees were divided into batches. Each batch had a maximum of 40 trainees. The batches were formed based on the field of specialization in our Engineering. T85 was the first batch announced which had a list of trainees from Computer Science/Information Science background. I was put in T86 batch which had trainees from Chemical/Civil Engineering/Biotechnology. Electronics students were in T87 batch. 

This part of my memory seems to be damaged and would need to be repaired. 
I guess T85, T86 and T87 batches were moved to a single large room. All of us gathered in the room where the instructors would help us with the documentation process. There were hell lot of documents required with attestation from the Gazetted officer. The instructors would call each one of us and verify the documents. Among my college mates, I was the only one with few missing documents. The missing documents meant I would not be enjoying my first weekend completely :(.

I was given 2-3 days for submitting all the documents. Only after the submission of all the documents, they would initiate the process to generate the employee code. I returned back to the last bench. Yes friends, I was a last bench-er most of the time. 

As one full day was allocated for documentation, there was a lot of free time when our turn was over. I did not interact with anyone apart from my college friends all day. We were busy checking out the chicks present in the room. My eyes wandering in all the possible directions in the room. Everyone present there seem to be at their best. 

Right at this moment I saw a group of 3 gals in the first line at the entrance. I remember only the names of 2 gals. The 1st girl was slim, tall, medium length hair, sweet smile and a bindi on her forehead which reminded me of my sister. The 2nd girl was short (probably 5'2), round face, sharp features, killer smile and flashy eyes. She was wearing a Salwar(do not remember the color) which was modified as per her requirement.

As I remember, my eyes followed the 2nd girl all the time. I was mesmerized by her charming looks. The more I looked at her, the more I was falling for her. I mentioned the same to my roomie who was equally agreeing with me. I do not recollect what I did for the rest of the day. I was completely thinking about the short female. I even started bribing 'God' for setting me up with her.

I went to bed with 'HER' images circulating right in front of my eyes. I was recalling all the expressions she showed the whole day. With some hope of seeing her and talking to her the next day, I dozed off.

11 comments:

  1. nice observation.. :)

    Noopur

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand. You are affected by 'A' factor. Am I right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Noopur - thanks yar :)
    @Amit - yeah dude :) not affected :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Takki.. even I had forgotten how I met u.. great.. ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dude, where is that girl now? What happened then? U made me curious and paused the story like Hindi serials :@.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oye hoye imseeing romantic side of u dude ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr Ashish or Chetan B ... Narrating beautifuly.. Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow it is really amazing.... when is the next episode?

    ReplyDelete
  9. if this much concentration was on documents,u wud hve been registered the first day itself...girls r lke buses...1 comes after the other... :): )

    ReplyDelete